Re: Re: Word file [#355639]

Thank you for contacting SunSetter Products. We just received your email. You will receive a detailed response from us to your inquiry within 24 hours.

To learn more about our Company, see the complete line of SunSetter Products, obtain an instant price quote, or get an answer to some of our more frequently asked questions please visit us on our website at www.sunsetter.com.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Sincerely,
SunSetter Products

----- <debian-doc lists.debian.org> Wrote -----
Your file is attached.

***
This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.