No dialects mentioned in release-notes table

Hi,

I noticed that
http://www.nl.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes.en.html
contains a long list of translations of release notes including Chinese
which points to the zh_TW version. There is also a zh_CN version
available but I don't know how to add this.

english/releases/sarge/release.data contains
chinese => "zh_TW"
and maybe it's possible to add a similar line for "zh_CN".
But I wonder whether it's possible to use
"Chinese (Traditional)", "Chinese (Simplified)" for zh_TW resp. zh_CN
language strings.

Current code (english/template/debian/languages.wml) seems to have a lot
of exceptions for Chinese (but not for Portuguese).

Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Jens