Re: Sarge Release Notes - Status update

We translators understand. Don't so worry about it!

I'm making sure to follow up the updates for translation of zh_CN effectively!

Cheer up, everybody!

Hero_xbd!

Frans Pop wrote:

On Sunday 29 May 2005 02:44, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
Making constant changes to the Release Notes without advance notice is
really a pain in the ass. You previously said that translators could
work throughout the weekend to finish this up. If you changed plans you
could have e-mailed all of them (it's not such a big list) to ask the
to hold off until all the changes had been made.

The last really structural change was committed around midnight on Friday, so that was within the posted deadline. The 4 commits I've done today were all relatively minor.

And I did say I was sorry...

Cheers,
FJP