Re: Sarge Release Notes - Call to update translations

(Jens: the bit for you is at the bottom.)

Hi,

On Friday 27 May 2005 17:02, Tetralet wrote:
> Attached file is updated Translation Chinese translation for Sarge
> release notes v1.43.
> Please consider to apply this.

Committed.
I have tested if the translation builds and it produced two errors! I have
corrected the errors and committed the new version to CVS. Please check
my changes!

Please do _not_ send your translation to the whole world next time. Just
sending it to debian-doc (as I requested in my call for translations) is
enough.

Jens,

I have not jet enabled zh_TW in the Makefile. Reason is that I'm not sure
if the build system will support it.
I had to install two extra packages [1] on my Sarge system, after that the
build went fine and the output looks good.
Could you check if the server will build zh_TW? Can you enable zh_TW if it
does?

[1] cjk-latex, ttf-arphic-bkai00mp

We've also had announcements for ko and zh_CN. Are those supported?

Cheers,
Frans