Re: what can I do to help?

> I would like to help with Debian documentation, with the goal of
> making it clear, easy to understand, and detailed.  I would like
> to ensure there are fewer instances of ambiguous or vague
> bits such as the reference to "kernel-image-2.X.X-arch-etc"
> in this document:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/i386/apcs04.html.en#id2543216
>
> Can I help?  What is the next step?

we are about to release, like in a week or so.
The best thing you could do _today_ is read the installation manual[1]
and release notes[2] for the arches you know about, and send patches of
the sgml, to this list.

Please consider that any change of wording has to be translated, into
more than 20 languages.

Longer term, there is still much improvement to be made I agree.
But let's get the sarge release out first.

Cheers
Vince
[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/
[2] http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes