Zope 2.6 and sarge release notes

Regarding #310644, could I please ask you to include the following
paragraph in the sarge release notes?

  Zope 2.6 (Package `zope') requires user credentials to be supplied
  during installation and thus cannot be installed non-interactively
  (unless preseeded). The installation will fail if the debconf
  priority is set to `high' or `critical', or the frontend is
  `noninteractive'. The remedy is to (temporarily) lower the
  priority and configure an interactive debconf frontend, or to
  preseed the debconf database with the credentials. If possible,
  prefer Zope 2.7 (Package `zope2.7'), which does not suffer from
  this (and other) problems.

Thanks,

`. `'`

"in a country where the sole employer is the state, opposition means
 death by slow starvation. the old principle: who does not work shall
 not eat, has been replaced by a new one: who does not obey shall not
 eat."
                                                 -- leon trotsky, 1937