Re: request for the newest version of release notes

Hi,

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 06:31:09PM +0800, Hero_xbd! wrote:
> I'm working on the release notes translation of simplified Chinese(zh_CN).

Good news.

> The v1.33 translation was done. Now I want to update it to v1.7, but it
> seems that the release notes v1.7 (en) is not available on the cvs
> server. (I even can't get on to the cvs site/ddp, I don't know why...)

Are you sure you need revision 1.7? You wrote that your translation
based on revision 1.33 so should asked for recent changes 1.33 - 1.43.

Please note that there is already a zh_TW translation in CVS. Maybe you
can share your code with this dialect? As far as I know there exists
somewhere (ask on debian-www?) a script to convert both dialects into
each other.

Taiwanese translation comes from Tetralet <tetralet@pchome.com.tw> and
is based in revision 1.9 (according to CVS log, mentioning this in the
SGML is strongly suggested).

> Would anyone please send me a copy of the newest release notes?

I will send you this file in a private mail.

Thank you,
Jens