Re: Sarge Release Notes - Call to update translations

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:15:35AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> As things are heating up towards the release of Sarge, we are
> working to  finalize the Release Notes [1].
>
> Currently a lot of translations are out-of-date. For obvious
> reasons, only  translations that are up-to-date can be published on
> the website and  maybe included on official CDs.

> If you cannot yourself commit your translation to CVS [2,3], please
> send  it to the debian-doc mailing list (gzipped). Someone will
> commit it for  you.

I'll do it (it) ASAP, perhaps tomorrow (GMT+1). Sorry for being so
late...

--
Luca Brivio

Web:		http://icebrook.altervista.org
Jabber:		lucab83@jabber.org

Diciamo no ai brevetti software in Europa! Perché?
http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/it/m/intro/index.html

No software patents in EU! Why?
http;//www.nosoftwarepatents.com/