Re: [release-notes] One more pt_BR translation (1.30 -> 1.31)

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 01:33, Andre Luis Lopes wrote:
> Ok, here's one more Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation update. I
> would like to thank everyone which is commiting the previous patches I
> sent so quickly (thanks Jens for the last commit).

Committed. I hope we will be able to keep up with you ;-)

There are sure to be more updates over the next week. There is no real
need to keep up to date with _every_ commit. Except when there are
changes in the actual upgrade instructions; then a quick patch would be
very good.

Cheers,
Frans