Re: Release Notes: Installation translation [patch]

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 02:15, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I'm not sure, since it was a while since I last looked
> at the debian-cd code but I believe that the Guide translations will
> not be available on the CD-ROMs themselves...

At least for i386 the first CD contains 5 translations (cs es fr ja
pt_BR). I'm not completely sure about other arches - I made a mistake
implementing the translations when RC3 was built :-(

> I think the outstanding work done by the translation teams deserves a
> mention in the RN :-)

Agree :-D

> As with the previous patches, I will commit this if no one has any
> additional comments.

I've reworded the texts a bit differently, but you get all the credit for
the idea.

Committed.

Cheers,
FJP