Re: Sarge Release Notes - Call to update translations

Hello Tetralet,

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 03:32, Tetralet wrote:
> Frans Pop wrote:
> >zh_TW     2003/01/04	1.134       ?
>
> I had send an updated Translation Chinese translation for Sarge release
> note several months ago.
> Please visit http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2004/12/msg00060.html
> for more details.
> Please consider to apply this. Thanks.

Sorry that was missed before. This version has now been committed.
We will be very responsive to any contributions from now on.

AFAICT this brings you to revision 1.9 of the English original.
Could you update to the current version?

Cheers,
FJP