Re: Sarge Release Notes - Call to update translations

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:15:35AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> I have (temporarily) disabled all translations except for EN, FR and NL in
> order not to confuse users who want to test upgrades using the Release
> Notes. When translations are updated, they will of course be added again.

That will not work, even if you disable them the translations will still be
published (as is) in the website. Removing the translation just prevents
the website from being updated if the CVS is changed. Of course, unless you
contact debian-www and ask them to manually remove the files.

>Note 1
>It is very likely that there will still be changes to the release notes
>over the next weeks. Mostly as a result of upgrade tests, but also things
>people want mentioned
(...)

I'm just about to sent three different patches to debian-doc related to the
Release Notes :-)

> es        2005/02/19	1.15        Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña

I actually just updated it (before reading this). So that's no longer
accurate :-)

Regards

Javier