Re: Release Notes patch for Sparc issues not applied

Frans Pop wrote:
On Sunday 15 May 2005 13:15, Frans Pop wrote:

In [1] I submitted 2 patches for the Release Notes. It looks like only
one of those was applied.

Oops. I now see that the patch _was_ applied, but ended up in the wrong location. It was intended to go in the chapter on new installations.

I still think that is more logical. The attached patch will move the text to its intended place. (The patch in my previous mail can be ignored.)

If its only new installations then it should go into the installation manual, surely? However the bit about the kernel changing the input layer applies to upgrades too. Of course we don't force a kernel upgrade to 2.6 with the release.

Ooh. I really don't know.

Cheers,

Rob
--