Re: advanced tutorial for debian

On Friday 13 May 2005 02:21, Siward de Groot wrote:

> Since you have created your first debian package,
>   second possibility seems most likely ;
>   do you intend to become a debian maintainer ?

Yes, that will be good, my doubt was that the package does not seem complex:
it is just a latex compilation.

> Either way, is a good idea to contact debian-mentors@lists.debian.org .
> I am not CC-ing them on this message,
>   because first thing they will need is
>   a link to a weblocation where they can find your package,
>   so please include that if you mail them.
>   (and please CC me, i'm kinda curious).
I wiil. Thanks for your time.

> Read "Debian Free Software Guidelines" ; you can find it on www.debian.org
I know them but I am not a layer. I was looking for a straight indication,
i.e. the GPL will do (I do not like GPL because is for programs).

> If you want it to be translated,
>    you might also contact the appropriate translators list
>   (l10n-italian or somesuch, see www.debian.org)
The tutorial is in italian but I can translate it into english if people say
it is worthwhile to (there are tons of docs in english).

> (any reason why you ddn't sign your message with it ?)
Because the above is a fake e-mail address.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.