Question about new HOWTO I wrote.

Greetings list,

I recently authored a document titled "Automatic Debian Package Repository
which can be found here:

I was inspired partially by Aaron Isotton's HOWTO, which I found marginally
helpful but lacking detail for my purposes:

I emailed Aaron and suggested that he provide a link to my HOWTO or somehow
incorporate the information, but I have received no reply from him.

I would like to see my HOWTO be officially included in Debian, either as a part
of a -doc (maybe dpkg-dev-doc, or in the dpkg-dev package itself) or made
available on the website or whatever.

I would like some pointers on how to facilitate this process.

-Roberto Sanchez