Question about new HOWTO I wrote.

Greetings list,

I recently authored a document titled "Automatic Debian Package Repository
HOWTO"
which can be found here:
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr/?page=debrepository

I was inspired partially by Aaron Isotton's HOWTO, which I found marginally
helpful but lacking detail for my purposes:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/repository-howto/repository-howto.html

I emailed Aaron and suggested that he provide a link to my HOWTO or somehow
incorporate the information, but I have received no reply from him.

I would like to see my HOWTO be officially included in Debian, either as a part
of a -doc (maybe dpkg-dev-doc, or in the dpkg-dev package itself) or made
available on the website or whatever.

I would like some pointers on how to facilitate this process.

Regards,

-Roberto Sanchez