Passionate Appeal for Assistance

Dear friend,

It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter,which I believe will
be a suprise,as we are both
complete strangers.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe
everyone will die someday. My
name is Ali Fadi, a former merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health.

It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to
medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
really cared for anyone not even
myself but my business.Though I am very rich,I was never generous, I was
always hostile to people and
only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for,but now I
regret all this as I now know that
there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in
the world.

I believe when I have a second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I
had lived it, now that it is dark for me, I have willed and given most of
my properties and assets to
my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close

To correct my wrong past life, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations,as I want this to be one
of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations in the
U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,
I cannot do this my self
anymore. I have made frantic effort to contact my family but have got no
response so I assume that
they have abandoned me to my fate and are only expecting news of my death
so i will no longer be a burden
to them.

I however require you to do some tasks for me for which u will accept my
token compesation. I have a substantial
amount of funds at a fiducial company in Europe which I want entrust to you
to help me collect. I am offering you a 10%
fee of the total  funds and this fund will be given to certified and
confirmed charity organisations. Your first task if my offer
is agreeable to you is to search for deserving  benefactors especially
charity organisations that offer assistance to  people with
terminal diseases like cancer to benefit from the funds.

Please treat as urgent and let me have confirmationof your willing as time
is really running out for me now
I thank you in anticipation of your assistance.

Ali Fadi

Please do not share my email address with anyone as I have received some
emails from some unscrupulos people
claiming to be charity organisations and other weird stories.

However; I will be happy to hear from you from my following private e-mail