Beauty Schools of America

Thank you for writing to Beauty Schools of America. We have received your inquiry and will be responding shortly. Although we typically respond by electronic mail, you may also be receiving a phone call from one of our career advisors to answer any further questions that you may have.

At Beauty Schools of America, we?re working diligently to get you the answers to all of your questions on cosmetology education. One of our representatives will be in touch with you within two business days. If you should need assistance before you receive our response, please feel free to call Beauty Schools of America directly at (305) 362-9003 or (305) 267-6604.