I would like to participate of the DDP project.

Hi all,  would like to know as I can contribute for the project of
the DDP (Debian GNU/Linux Dictionary). I talked with the current
mantenedor Oliver and it it said me to send a message for this list. In
the truth, I am Brazilian and would like to contribute for the project
in our Portuguese language. The DDP would very help our community that
acts in the translations. It forgives will be off-topic, but I wait a
return!

I observed that link of the DDP in the URL of the project is without no
item. Does not exist there no word?

This is correct?

Regards,

--

  .''`.  Rodrigo Tadeu Claro (rlinux)
 : :'  : Debian-SP - irc.freenode.net - #debian-sp