Debian Volunteer

Hi:

My name is Michael Papet.  I am a brand new Debian/Linux user.  My user experience has been so positive, I thought I should see what kind of help I can offer.

I'm technically proficient, I got Debian installed over a network and running after a number of PCMCIA, X, and PS/2 serial port issues even though this is the first time I've ever used Linux. Like I said earlier, I'm so impressed with Debian, I want to help.

I started with this list because I write copy and related marketing documentation these days.  My recent career has been in the tech industry in Marketing on the Product Management and Product Marketing areas.  Prior to that I was in the food business.

My website is www.michaelpapet.com.  Check it out, see if I'm a good fit.  If you feel my skills could be put to use elsewhere within Debian, please feel free to forward my email.

Best regards,

Michael Papet