A couple of Debian HOWTOs

Hello,

I'm a Debian maintainer (hazelsct@debian.org), and would like to know what the protocol is for adding a couple of HOWTOs to the DDP webpage and/or broader Documentation webpage. The HOWTOs I've put together currently live at http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debian-howto/ and because they're Debian-specific are considerably more concise and (IMHO) helpful to Debian admins than the general Linux HOWTOs.

There are just a handful for now, but I'd like to get them out where they can be useful to people (most of them are nearly two years old, and it's about time people started hitting them!). I'm also planning to request a couple of links from the Beowulf "port" page to wherever these end up residing, as Beowulf is the focus of my documentation efforts.

Thanks, and please CC me in replies, as I'm not subscribed.
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>