Re: Comment on the www.debian.org/doc/dpp page

Like I said :)

> Is the DDP CVS area accessible to the webml cvs on the WWW master
> site?  Or should we just do this stand-alone in webml pages using the
> WML functionality?

It's accessible, but if it's done within webwml/*/doc you don't have to come
up with any kludges in the build system.

Basically the <document> blocks need to be taken out of *-manuals.wml and
placed in their own data files, which would each have a non-translatable
(mostly already done, via manuals.defs) and a translatable part (for the
descriptions and status fields).

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.