Re: The Debian Way

On Thursday 25 November 1999, at 19 h 56, the keyboard of Achim Bohnet
<ach@mpe.mpg.de> wrote:

> 	o Because that's my first try with SGML could some one write a
> 	  a recipe how to work with it and translate.

The Debian SGML HOWTO?

http://www.debian.org/ébortz/SGML-HOWTO/

> DOCBook gurus: what's the markup for manual pages and file.

Manual page: nothing. I'm discussing this with the FreeBSD people to see if we
can agree on a common extension, like <man section="1" name="foobar"/>.

File names: <filename>/etc/debian_version</filename>