Debian User Reference Manual

Oliver,

	I was looking through the Debian User Reference Manual today when
I saw that some of the documents that I wrote / am in the process of
writing fit neatly into this document. The section on regular expressions
could be replaced by this document (which I think covers more material)

http://www.linux-learn.org/regexp.tut

	Also, I think the following line (which is a work in progress)

http://www.linux-learn.org/sed.tut

will fit into chapter 7. What do you think? Shall I integrate my work into
the document?

Regards,
Jor-el

Do you think that illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?