Re: Doc, (was : Tempo)

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) a écrit:

> On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 08:28:30 +0200, Adrien Dessemond wrote:
> > I'm writing a bit of documentation about how to setup a debian system and
> > some network services (this is for internal needs but I would like it to
> > grow beyond this)...
>
> This sounds like something that may very well be written on top of John and
> Ossama's book (http://www.newriders.com/0914-9.htm ; it's free
> documentation, see unstable's "debian-guide" package).

I have juste downloaded it, and I'm going through it right now, I hope
it will help me a lot, thank you !

------
Adrien Dessemond
Eleve ingenieur

Institut Mediterraneen d'Etudes et Recherches en Informatique, IA,
Robotique - Perpignan (FRANCE)

http://www.imerir.asso.fr - Mortal Kontakt : dessemond@imerir.asso.fr

"Going on means going far. Going far means returning.