Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:35:51 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jor-el <jorel@marvin.megadodo.umb>
To: Oskar Liljeblad <osk@hem.passagen.se>
Cc: jorel@ibm.net, debian-doc@lists.org
Subject: Re: Debian System Configuration Guide

Oskar,

	[BLUSH] I corrected my typo and was able to access your document.

	One thing I did not understand was who you think your target
audience is. Are you aiming at the experienced sysadmin, the inexperienced
sysadmin, or plain beginners? I doubt that people in the first category
need such a document and people in the last category need more details.
When I started with Linux, I didnt even know what were shadow passwords,
much less why I would want to enable or disable them.

Regards,
Jor-el

A successful [software] tool is one that was used to do something
undreamed of by its author.
		-- S. C. Johnson