Re: Debian Documentation Project

jslour@nervo.com wrote:
  >Dear Debian Documentation Project,
  >

  >I've just finished my resume on how to manipulate Debian binary
  >packages.
  >I'd like to know if the DDP finds any interest on my resume and if I
  >should go into a Debian user manual.

I think this would be a useful addition to the user manuals.

You should look at the Debian Tutorial, section 16, which also covers this
area.  You may wish to contribute to this document as well, bearing in mind
that the tutorial does not aim to be a detailed reference manual.

The most notable omission from your abstract was that there was no mention
of apt.  Since this is set to become the main method of package
installation, I think that it needs detailed coverage.

     "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure,
      pressed down, and shaken together, and running over,
      shall men pour into your lap. For by your standard of
      measure it will be measured to in return."
                                           Luke 6:38