Re: off-topic: cvs branching, and me being late

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:
> On Sat, May 02, 1998 at 03:56:58PM -0400, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> Ok, please add me to the cvs with writing permission, if you didn't already
> so. I'm not sure how much time I need to get some stuff ready... I'm feeling
> sorry about it, but university is putting a lot of pressure on me, and my
> packages are not in a good shape yet. My priority is packages first, then
> docs.

Yes, I'm in the same boat.  Quality of hamm must be our first concern.

I've figured out the branching stuff; it's easy.  I don't need to
branch before uploading to the main repository.  Anyhow, only I will
need to deal with the branch since the hamm version will be maintained
of the 0.7 version branch.  I've flushed out some changes I needed to
make for hamm on doc-base; I'm hoping to get the sources installed on
the central repository today, then you can fire away.

Will announce that separately.