Re: internationalisation/skeleton was Re: another user manual chapter

Hi,

Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:

> Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo.van.rangelrooij@tip.nl> writes:

[snip]
> > Well, what we at least could do is to say e.g. something like after
> > then and then we only do proofreading and editing and no new material
> > is being added, just as is done for Debian itself (more or less).
>
> and a supposed deadline may help to give each author a feeling on when
> a work should have been done. So we can indicate where we must help
> each other to reach our goals.

Exactly.

[snip]

I'll have a look at your skeleton proposal over Christmas.  At first
glance I think it's a good idea, though.  I'll come back on it.

> Btw, is there a Debian documentation policy!? Should we set one up?

There'sn't one yet.  I believe Christian (the other one :-) is on the
verge of starting the discussion of it.  Note that there will be two
documentation policies: one for Debian documantation itself and one
for the DDP.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks,

Ardo