Procedure for uploading new material?

What is the procedure for getting new material into the official
documentation?

I am happy for the basic command section to be published, but don't
know how to achieve that and still be able to incorporate new material into
it.  Is there some documentation equivalent to dupload?

I would also like to know how to integrate it neatly into the overall
manual.  I have made it a separate file, but found that I had to put
the element declaration for it into debiandoc.dtd.  Is that a limitation of
SGML?  If so, it would seem to be one that will be very hampering and ought
to be changed.

In writing this chapter I found it necessary to define references to
material that others are writing.  What procedures do we have for reconciling
such cross-referencing. (<ref id=???>)

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.