Debian documentation

I think "Debian specific documents" needs to be better organized for
woody+1 in /usr/share/doc/DEBIAN/, just like HOWTO and RFC.

This provide more consistent file location and perceived benefits are;
1. Easier to make the document section of CD image
2. Easier Publication on the Debian web site (stable, testing, unstable)
3. Easier to find all general documents
4. Consistency, ...
5. Even if translations are packaged by different people, they install
   into consistent location.

Any thought?

Current status:

FAQ/                  (LDP's FAQ)
HOWTO/                (LDP's HOWTO)
HTML/                 (HTML links to all html pages)
LANG/                 (Translation)
RFC/                  (RFC documents organized)
apt-howto-en/
apt-howto-es/
apt-howto-it/
apt-howto-ko/
apt-howto-pl/
apt-howto-pt-br/
apt-howto-ru/
debian              (doc-debian contents including debian-faq)
                     hard to find this one !!!
debian-policy
debian-reference
debian-reference-common
debian-reference-en
debian-reference-fr
debian-reference-it
developers-reference
install-doc
maint-guide

Proposal sketch:
This is just an example.  Alternative arrangements under "DEBIAN" may be used.

DEBIAN/               (All Debian documents such as active DDP documents)
 debian-faq/
   en/
   fr/
   es/
   it/
   ja/
   pt_BR/
 apt-howto/
 debian-policy/
 debian-reference/
 developers-reference/
 euro-support/
 fr/
 install-doc/
 intro-i18n/
 java-faq/
 maint-guide/
 project-history/
 securing-howto/
 users-guide/
FAQ/                  (LDP's FAQ)
HOWTO/                (LDP's HOWTO)
HTML/                 (HTML links to all html pages)
LANG/                 (Translation)
REFERENCE/            (All misc. free reference documentation)
RFC/                  (RFC documents organized)
apt-howto-en/         (Just contain changelog.Debian.gz copyright)
apt-howto-es/         (Just contain changelog.Debian.gz copyright)
apt-howto-it/
apt-howto-ko/
apt-howto-pl/
apt-howto-pt-br/
( no more debian )

 Osamu Aoki @ Cupertino CA USA
 See "User's Guide":     http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/users-guide/
 See "Debian reference": http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/
 "Debian reference" Project at: http://qref.sf.net

 I welcome your constructive criticisms and corrections.