new debian developer's reference structure

I haven't had a chance to stub out all the stuff I wanted to stub out
yet for the new content (such as "packaging best practices", "teams",
"co-maintaining") but I have a draft of a thorough re-organization
available at
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/developers-reference/developers-reference.html/index.en.html#contents>.

The idea of the re-organization is to collect the duties, resources,
packaging hints, and stuff to do beyond packaging in their own
chapters.  This structure makes it easier to incorporate some of the
suggestions for new content, as well as removes some of the
package-centric approach the old structure had.

If you have a chance please look at that and send me (CC me pls) any
comments/suggestions.