Re: finally end single-person maintainership

hi,

just adding some random data points to this thread:

- I love git.
- I very much dislike git-buildpackage, too much magic. I try to avoid it
  where I can.
- I like salsa. (though I think for many new contributors this is rather
  a barrier "why not use github" directly. Also salsa is Debian only,
  which also is a barrier for some.)
- I love autopkgtests.
- I hardly every look at the autopkgs logs on salsaci, cause I find
  them incomprehensible and the javascript "UX" makes me wanna chop wood.
- I also think disallowing single-person maintainership would be very unwise,
  though I agree team maintenance in general is probably better than
  single-person maintainership. Still disallowing single-person maintainership
  doesnt make a team and motivation lost is often motivation lost forever.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

The era of global warming has ended, the era of global boiling has arrived.
The heat is unbearable, and the level of fossil fuel profits & climate inaction
is unacceptable. Humanity has unleashed destruction. This must not inspire
despair, but action." — UNSG @AntonioGuterres