Re: time_t progress report

Quoting Samuel Thibault (2024-03-24 18:20:30)
> - making sure that the Debian release eventually only contains non-profile
> builds should be relatively easy thanks to the buildinfo files (they
> currently only contain them in the DEB_BUILD_PROFILES environment variable,
> they could be added as proper field). We already track against packages built
> on non-buildd, we could track packages built with profiles.

the information is also stored in the .changes file in the Built-For-Profiles
field. The main reason why the information is not stored in the .deb itself is,
because that would make it impossible for packages to be bit-by-bit identical
compared those built without certain build profiles active.

Thanks!

cheers, josc