Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug? [and 1 more messages]

On 3/21/24 11:47 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Package marked for autoremoval due to closed bug? [and 1 more messages]"):
Steve, could you please do this for *all* the time_t transition RC
bugs?

IMO things are currently ON FIRE.

Exaggeration is an art.

If no-one else has put this fire out by 24h from now, I will attempt
to find which are the relevant bugs and downgrade them all.

The time-t usertag of debian-arm@lists.debian.org is your friend.

I've downgraded all the closed "NMU diff for 64-bit time_t transition" bugreports with serious severity to important and usertagged them as requested by elbrus.

There are still 19 serious "NMU diff for 64-bit time_t transition" bugreports that aren't closed, 60 serious bugreports that aren't "NMU diff for 64-bit time_t transition" ones, and 21 serious bugreports that are pending upload. I'll leave dealing with these bugreports to someone else.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing armel & armhf in the britney OUTOFSYNC_ARCHES to unblock testing migration for the 64 bit architectures until they've caught up, but this may be a bit of a dick move towards the ARM porters.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1