Re: On merging bin and sbin

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 08:47:48AM -0600, rhys@neoquasar.org wrote:
> [...]

I don't know about many of the others (although I have my suspicions), but
the two programs that just happen to both be called arping are not
the same at all: they have different functionality, conflicting
command-line options, etc.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev  roam@ringlet.net roam@debian.org pp@storpool.com
Key fingerprint 2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13