Re: postgresql-16; wrong NMU versions (Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress)

> Re: Steve Langasek
> > Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>
> >    postgresql-16 (U)
>
> Please do not upload postgresql-16 before I ack the diff.
>
> I'll also note that *ALL* nmu diffs I've seen so far are using the
> wrong version number in debian/changelog, missing the "~exp1" upload
> from the actual upload. I've imported some nmu diffs into the
> packaging gits, and now everything is wrong.

+1 for MariaDB for the above. Also I think the package name change was
done for the wrong package, it should probably have been done for
libmariadb3 and not for libmariabd19.

apt-cache rdepends --no-recommends --no-suggests libmariadb3
= 120 packages

vs zero packages using libmariadbd (that library is useful mostly for
embedded systems doing custom binaries)

I am ready to update/finalize the name change myself (draft at
https://salsa.debian.org/mariadb-team/mariadb-server/-/merge_requests/68)
if I get a reply from Graham on how you wish to proceed with this.