Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress

On Sat, Feb 03, 2024 at 03:22:33PM +0100, julien.puydt@gmail.com wrote:
> Le samedi 03 février 2024 à 10:16 +0100, julien.puydt@gmail.com a
> écrit :

> > About flint: if you need anything done, don't hesitate to ask me.

> In fact multi-arch is broken for flint and I can probably fix it: would
> a new upload go in your way or on the contrary help you ? [I'll refrain
> any move until you confirm I won't break your effort.]

We are currently only uploading to experimental, for clearing NEW and for
usrmerge analysis.  Once that is all done and dpkg is uploaded to unstable,
we will rebase all patches on whatever version of the library is in unstable
at that time.  You don't need to hold off on an upload to unstable for fear
of conflicts.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/