Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress

On 2024-02-03 Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <sebastian@breakpoint.cc> wrote:
> On 2024-02-02 08:43:52 [-0800], Steve Langasek wrote:

>> debian-devel-announce wouldn't let me attach the file, but for those on
>> debian-devel at least, you can find the dd-list of to-be-NMUed source
>> packages attached.

> OpenSSL is on the list. I did not see a NMU bug report. Was the bug
> missed or can it be removed the list of packages that require a NMU?

"These (0-day) NMUs started on Monday, and about 500 libraries have been
uploaded to experimental so far.  The goal is to get all source packages
that can be SRUed to experimental uploaded by this weekend."

The fact that no "We are done" message followed suggests that Steve and
his colleagues are still working on it and will get to OpenSSL in due
time.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'