Re: 64-bit time_t: updated archive analysis, proposed transition plan with timeline

On Fri, Jan 05, 2024 at 12:23:00AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I am also attaching here the dd-list output for the packages that will need
> to be sourcefully NMUed for the transition, for your review.

I could readily identify a number of packages (incomplete) also affected
by DEP17. Whenever you face files in aliased locations (other than
systemd units), please go via experimental to let dumat judge your
upload. Check the bookworm package for files in aliased locations, not
the unstable one.

>    uhd

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    btrfs-progs

DEP17-affected

>    pacemaker (U)

DEP17-affected

>    libmtp

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    openafs (U)

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    samba (U)

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    apt

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    ceph

DEP17-affected

>    util-linux (U)

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libapogee3

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libfishcamp

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libplayerone

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libricohcamerasdk

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libsbig

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    boinc

DEP17-affected

>    gcc-13

If this affects libgcc-s1, do not upload to unstable as you risk
deleting libgcc_s.so.1. Will need mitigations in that case.

>    libosmo-sccp

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    libgpod

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    libselinux

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    zfs-linux

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    libguestfs (U)

DEP17-affected, probably harmless

>    libtirpc

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    fuse
>    fuse3

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    audit

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    zlib

Do not upload to unstable. Will cause file loss unless mitigated.

>    readline

Do not upload to unstable. Will cause file loss unless mitigated.

>    openrc (U)

Do not upload to unstable directly. Will need mitigations.

>    krb5

DEP17-affected

As predicted, this is going to have annoying interactions and the list
here definitely is incomplete.

Helmut