Re: automated CI on salsa to prepare MR for new upstream version

Am Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 11:25:11AM +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> > Does it call deb-new-upstream as well? That's the one that mainly seems relevant here.
>
> I just learned about deb-new-upstream.  Its parsing uscan manually but its not
> very robust and I should probably switch to use deb-new-upstream.

I just learned that routine-update is currently broken due to a changed
output by uscan (need to check this later when I have more time).  This
gave me sufficient motivation to check out deb-new-upstream.  I admit
that bug #1031913 is some kind of show stopper for me currently to
consider it as a replacement for the current strategy in routine-update
to simply use uscan.

How to you work around this in janitor?

Kind regards
   Andreas.