Re: MBF: adding portals.conf(5) to desktop environments

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 at 11:11:29 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> I intend to prioritize opening bugs for the major desktop environments that
> have a task-foo-desktop metapackage: cinnamon, gnome-flashback, kde, lxde,
> lxqt, mate, xfce.

Opened and usertagged:
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=xdg-desktop-portal%40packages.debian.org&tag=portals.conf

When I get round to completing the mass-bug-filing for packages that
ship an X/Wayland session description but are not on that shortlist,
they will be usertagged similarly.

> Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers <debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org>
>    plasma-bigscreen
> DebianOnMobile Maintainers <debian-on-mobile-maintainers@alioth-lists.debian.net>
>    plasma-mobile

These two seem to depend on plasma-workspace and share its
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=KDE, so solving #1050798 should be enough for all
Plasma variants, and I don't intend to open separate bugs for -bigscreen
and -mobile.

    smcv