Re: Q: How to set DMARC record for .debian.net?

Hi,

DB Change Request is blocked like this:

> Command is not understood. Halted - no changes committed

As v=DMARC1 entry is not recognized, you can set DMARC for
external record (_dmarc.foobar.xxxxxx.) and set IN CNAME as a workaround
for debian.net.

(I've found this way via ldapsearch via ldap://db.debian.org)

I hope that change@db.debian.org accepts v=DMARC1 dnsZoneEntry in the future.

Regards,