announce packages moving to the non-free-firmware area?

Hi!

I was aware that non-free firmware packages would be moving to the new
non-free-firmware archive area [1] and that people are working hard to
update the webpages as well [2].

But I don't recall seeing any announcement (for users of unstable)
that existing packages (see attached list) have begun moving there
already; I had to add the non-free-firmware component to my sid
entries in /etc/apt/sources.list to continue getting updates for these
packages.

I'm not a DD, so I can't (and shouldn't) post to d-d-announce@ myself,
but I think some kind of announcement (and perhaps a NEWS entry, if
there's a suitable package for that) would be appreciated by users not
following this change closely, especially those unaware that
sources.list needs to be changed.

Thanks for all the hard work on the bookworm release!

- FC

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2022/12/msg00176.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2023/01/msg00018.html
atmel-firmware