Re: Need a buildd build after trip through NEW -- best practice?

On Thu, Aug 25, 2022 at 07:13:52PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, 2022-08-25 at 11:04 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > In testing and on release architectures, I'm only aware [1] of one that
> > can't build arch:all+arch:any binaries on amd64 (cmucl), but even that
> > one builds its arch:all binaries on amd64. I'm wondering if there are
> > packages where this is a known issue (and with the missing header, is
> > there a way the outside world can track this)?
> I guess finding out the list of such packages would require someone to
> do a rebuild run of the arch:all packages on arm64 or similar.

https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/ does rebuild of all source
packages for arm64, armhf, i386 and amd64.

https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/unstable/arm64/index_blacklisted.html
shows 3 packages we have blacklisted on unstable/arm64.

https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/bookworm/arm64/index_blacklisted.html
shows 1 package blacklisted on bookworm/arm64.

https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/bookworm/arm64/index_FTBFS.html
shows 1105 packages failing to build on bookworm/arm64, while
only 829 packages fail to build on bookworm/amd64 as shown on
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/bookworm/amd64/index_FTBFS.html

This data is also available via json as described in
https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/about.html#_reproducible_builds_jobs

There are two JSON files which can be downloaded from
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/reproducible.json and
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/reproducible-tracker.json
The 1st one has all the data (except history) and the 2nd has all
the data we consider relevant to bother maintainers with, that is,
some ftbfs isses are excluded.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Another end of the world is possible.