How to debug mips64el buildd failure unreproducible on porterbox?

Hi,

After the recent spate of rebuilds for the new glibc, I had a couple packages
fail in their respective post-build test suite.  For one package, the buildd
failure went away after a rebuild.  The second package, libminc, however
failed on the buildd as recently as yesterday.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=libminc&arch=mips64el

I used the sid_mips64el-dchroot chroot on eller for a test build and it works
there.

Is there something I need to do to make it more identical to the buildd
machine?  How does one debug this?

Thanks,
-Steve