Re: Clarification regarding zlib1g-dev package for buster-slim s390x

Hi Yasir

On Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at 03:14:03PM +0000, Yasir Ashfaq1 wrote:
> Could you please let us know why there is a discrepancy in version of zlib1g and zlib1g-dev package or whether there is a possibility that you have missed adding updates for s390x.

Debian Buster was moved to LTS state a few days ago.  s390x is not a
supported architecture by Debian LTS.  So no updated packages will be
provided.  You need to upgrade to a supported release of Debian.

Bastian

--
Is truth not truth for all?
		-- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched