Re: fatal: Unable to create '/srv/scratch/qa.debian.org/vcswatch/.../shallow.lock': No space left on device

Re: Domenico Andreoli
>   fatal: Unable to create '/srv/scratch/qa.debian.org/vcswatch/g/golang-github-flowstack-go-jsonschema/shallow.lock': No space left on device
>
> Some machine needs maintenance due to a full disk.

Hi,

adsb added more space to the partition, and I triggered a re-run of
all 800 affected packages. There are now no "no space left on device"
errors left in vcswatch.

Thanks for spotting,
Christoph