Re: feedback for NEW packages: switch to using the BTS?

On Fri, 2022-04-29 at 13:36 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Just to clarify: is this suggesting that packages from NEW would end
> up in the archive even with serious bugs? If not, what's the point of
> the "eventual removal" above? I'm not following you here...

No, the bugs I propose to be filed would be filed *while* the package
is in NEW and then *after* the serious ones are all fixed, that is a
positive indication that the package is probably suitable for an ACCEPT
action by the ftpmasters, although of course a final review is needed.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise