Re: Open Letter to Debian election candidates about Debian vendettas

Seriously don't know why I'm on this list, I run OpenCV and we're just focused on finding other places in Europe for our Russians and Ukrainians to work. People fight (as we see, there and here) and people maximally accuse -- one doesn't just have a different opinion or lack cultural fit, one embodies the spirt of Satan. And... some people are indeed evil. I don't know what the case is here -- but I like and use Debian. Wish you efficiency and success in sorting this out in a minimally contentious way. Think long term -- we have people who were on a short vacation and are probably never returning home.