Re: Bits from the Release Team: bookworm freeze dates (preliminary)

Hi Paul,

On  Mo 14 Mär 2022 21:36:11 CET, Paul Gevers wrote:

Dear all,

We are currently considering the following dates as our freeze
dates. If you are aware of major clashes of these dates with anything
we depend on please let us know. We also like to stress again that we
really would like to have a short Hard and Full Freeze (counting in
weeks, rather than months), so please plan accordingly. If serious
delays turn up during any of the Freeze steps, we rather (partially or
completely) thaw bookworm again than staying frozen for a long time.

2022-01-12      - Milestone 1 - Transition and toolchain freeze
2022-02-12      - Milestone 2 - Soft Freeze
2022-03-12      - Milestone 3 - Hard Freeze - for key packages and
                               packages without autopkgtests
To be announced - Milestone 4 - Full Freeze

On behalf of the Release Team,
Paul

These dates look wrong by one year... (or are we already in Milestone 3 phase now???).

Shock in the morning...

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31